Caroline Hesseltine's Profile and Contact Information
Personal: Married for 44 years with two sons, one daughter and two granddaughters.
- HIAA (Health Insurance Association of America)
- Charter member and Past President of the San Antonio Association of Health Underwriters.
- Past President of the Texas Association of Health Underwriters.
- Received Distinguished Service Award from the National Association of Health Underwriters.
- Lifetime Achievement Award from the San Antonio Association of Health Underwriters
- Hollis Robertson Award from the Texas Association of Health Underwriters.
- The Deer Oaks Office Park Owners Association President for 4 years.
Active in the Legislative arena lobbying both on a State and National level on issues related to the Insurance Industry.
One of the original agents chosen to represent the Texas Healthy Kids (CHIPS) program, educating parents, schools and other organizations about this plan to insure Texas children.
- 8 years of sales and service experience with Anthem Insurance Company
- Cisneros Benefit Group
- Helped form ABC/Associated Benefit Consultants, Inc.